Terms of Service
Our Site is an independent, stand-alone entity that has no relationship, connection, or affiliation whatsoever with any company, person, outfit, organization, or group mentioned herein, even if such name appears in our Site name, domain, URL, or otherwise. You should assume no other party, by mere mention of their name, has endorsed anything you see here. The aim is simply to provide useful resources for our readers, some of which we may be compensated for. You should simply assume at all times we are being compensated and, while that may not prompt us to make unsound recommendations, you should always be responsible for your own financial decisions, be it investing, purchasing, donating, or otherwise.
We may collect and use the following types of personal information:
- 1.1 These terms and conditions shall govern your use of our Site.
- 1.2 By using our Site, you accept these terms and conditions in full; accordingly, if you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our Site.
- 1.3 If you register with our Site, submit any material to our Site or use any of our Site services, we will ask you to expressly agree to these terms and conditions.
- 1.4 You must be at least 13 years of age to use our Site; and by using our Site or agreeing to these terms and conditions, you warrant and represent to us that you are at least 13 years of age.
- 2.1 Copyright (c) AutoBackorder.com
- 2.2 Subject to the express provisions of these terms and conditions:
- (a) we, together with our licensors, own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our Site and the material on our Site; and
- (b) all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our Site and the material on our Site are reserved.
LICENSE TO USE SITE
3.1 You may:
- (a) view pages from our Site in a web browser;
- (b) download pages from our Site for caching in a web browser;
- (c) print pages from our Site;
- (d) stream video files from our Site; and
- (e) use our Site services by means of a web browser, subject to the other provisions of these terms and conditions.
3.2 Except as expressly permitted by Section 3.1 or the other provisions of these terms and conditions, you must not download any material from our Site or save any such material to your computer.
3.3 You may only use our Site for your own personal and business purposes, and you must not use our Site for any other purposes.
3.4 Except as expressly permitted by these terms and conditions, you must not edit or otherwise modify any material on our Site.
3.5 Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material, you must not:
- (a) republish material from our Site (including republication on another Site);
- (b) sell, rent or sub-license material from our Site;
- (c) show any material from our Site in public;
- (d) exploit material from our Site for a commercial purpose; or
- (e) redistribute material from our Site.
3.6 Notwithstanding Section 3.5, you may redistribute our newsletter in print and electronic form to any person.
3.7 We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our Site, or indeed our whole Site, at our discretion; you must not circumvent or bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any access restriction measures on our Site.
CROSS-BORDER DATA TRANSFERS
UPDATING THIS STATEMENT
HOW TO CONTACT US