Thank you for showing interest in our professional expired domain services. Your privacy is extremely important to us. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that we collect on our website, and the ways in which we use that personal information.
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION
We may collect and use the following types of personal information:
- - Information about your use of this website (including statistics about which pages you visit, how long, your browser details, and other such information);
- - Information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with our website (including personal details such as your name, address, age);
- - Any Information about transactions carried out over this website (including methods of payment);
- - Any other information that you send to us
USING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use your personal information to:
- - Administer our website;
- - Personalize our website for you;
- - Enable your access to and use of the website services;
- - Publish information about you on the website;
- - Send you products that you purchase;
- - Supply services that you purchase;
- - Send you invoices and statements;
- - Collect payments from you; and
- - Send you marketing communications.
SECURING YOUR DATA
We agree to take reasonable technical and organisational precautions in order to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We store all personal information you provide to us on our own servers. Offline copies may be taken by us for data analysis, storage and retrieval. Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
CROSS-BORDER DATA TRANSFERS
UPDATING THIS STATEMENT
HOW TO CONTACT US